1. Harekrishna Panigrahi, P.R. Sreenath, Anil K. Bhowmick, K. Dinesh Kumar, “Unique compatibilized thermoplastic elastomer from polypropylene and epichlorohydrin rubber”: Polymer 183 (2019) 121866.
2. Harekrishna Panigrahi, P.R. Sreenath, K. Dinesh Kumar, “Unique compatibilized thermoplastic elastomer with high strength and remarkable ductility: Effect of multiple point interactions within rubber-plastic blend”: ACS Omega, (5) 2020 12789−12808.
3. P.R. Sreenath, Saptarshi Mandal, Seema Singh, Harekrishna Panigrahi, Prolay Das, Anil K. Bhowmick, K. Dinesh Kumar, “Unique approach to debundle carbon nanotubes in polymer matrix using carbon dots for enhanced properties”: European Polymer Journal, 123 (2020) 109454.
4. P.R. Sreenath, Saptarshi Mandal, Harekrishna Panigrahi, Prolay Das, K. Dinesh Kumar, “Carbon dots: Fluorescence active, covalently conjugated and strong reinforcing nanofiller for polymer latex”: Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 23 (2020) 100477.
5. Saptarshi Mandal, Harekrishna Panigrahi, K. Dinesh Kumar, Prolay Das, “Unveiling pressure-sensitive adhesiveness of a carbonized polymer dot”: Polymer 254 (2022) 125102.
6. Harekrishna Panigrahi, K. Dinesh Kumar, “Jamming carbonaceous nanofiller at the continuous phase and at the interface of compatibilized thermoplastic elastomer blend for phenomenal improvement of the properties”: Polymer 257 (2022) 125261.
1. “A method for exfoliation of graphite under low shear”: Rishi Raj, Dinesh Kumar Kotnees, Swaminathan Sivaram, Harekrishna Panigrahi, Indian Patent, Application no: 202131037289 dated 17th August, 2021.
1. Harekrishna Panigrahi, Smrutirekha Mishra, Avinash Nath Tiwari and M.P. Singh (2020), Effect of nanosilica concentration on the mechanical, viscoelastic and morphological properties of polypropylene and styrene-ethylene/butylene-styrene blend, Book-Advanced polymeric systems: Applications in nanostructured materials, composites and biomedical fields, River publishers, 71-83.
2. Harekrishna Panigrahi, Smrutirekha Mishra and Suraj Kumar Tripathy (2021), Advanced sample preparation techniques for surface spectroscopy analysis of organic: inorganic hybrid silica particles, Book- Sample preparation techniques for chemical analysis, IntechOpen, 1-15.
3. Harekrishna Panigrahi, K. Dinesh Kumar, Polyolefin-based thermoplastic elastomers: Fundamental blending issues, in: Nikhil K. Singha and Sadhan C. Jana (Eds.), Advances in Thermoplastic Elastomer; Opportunities and Challenges, Elsevier, Oxford, UK. (Accepted).