M.Sc (IIT Delhi), Ph.D (TIFR)Awards & Honours
- 1. Awarded travel support from DBT to attend 27th ICMRBS conference, held in Kyoto, Japan, 2016 (not availed).
- 2. Awarded best poster award in “RSC symposium on Advances in chemical sciences”, 2015, held at TIFR Hyderabad, India..
- 3. Qualified CSIR NET (2011, 2012), GATE (2012), GS-2013.
- 4. Chemistry B.Sc batch topper in Gangadhar Meher (auto) College, Sambalpur University, 2010.
- 5. Awarded National Rural Talent Scholarship (NRTS), BSE, Odisha (2002),.
1. Barnwal, R. P., Kaur, M., Heckert, A., Gartia, J., & Varani, G. (2020). Comparative structure, dynamics and evolution of acyl-carrier proteins from Borrelia burgdorferi, Brucella melitensis and Rickettsia prowazekii. Biochemical Journal, 477(2), 491-508.
2. Gartia, J., Barnwal, R. P., & Chary, K. V. R. (2020). Statistical analysis of intermolecular interactions in trypsin-inhibitor complexes. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 38(17), 5287-5292.
3. Gartia, J., Anangi, R., Joshi, R. S., Giri, A. P., King, G. F., Barnwal, R. P., & Chary, K. V. R. (2019). NMR structure and dynamics of inhibitory repeat domain variant 12, a plant protease inhibitor from Capsicum annuum, and its structural relationship to other plant protease inhibitors. Journal of Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 38(5), 1388-1397.
4. Gartia, J., Barnwal, R. P., Anangi, R., Giri, A. R., King, G., & Chary, K. V. R. (2019). 1H, 13C and 15N NMR assignments of two plant protease inhibitors (IRD7 and IRD12) from the plant Capsicum annuum. Biomolecular NMR Assignments, 13(1), 31-35.