PhD ( Germany)Administrative Responsibility
KIIT School of Chemical TechnologyAssociate Dean (Research)Awards & Honours
- Research Fellowship (Austrian and institutional fellowship) for PhD study from Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Department of Biomaterials, Potsdam, Germany, 2004.
- Junior Research Fellowship in Engineering & Technology from University Grants Commission, Delhi University, New Delhi-110 021, India, 2003.
- .Senior research fellowship under National Agricultural Technology Project, 2002.
- .Stood first class first in M.Tech. Examination from University of Calcutta, 2002.
1. Giri A, Bhunia T, Mishra SR, Goswami L, Panda AB, Pal S, Bandyopadhyay A.(2013)Acrylic acid grafted guargum-nanosilica membranes for transdermal diclofenac delivery. Carbohydr Polym., 91, 492-501.
2. Sanyasi S, Kumar A, Goswami C, Bandyopadhyay A, Goswami L* (2014) Synthesis and characterization of a novel polysaccharide based extracellular matrix for efficient adhesion and growth of osteoclast-precursor cells. Carbohydrate Polymer, 101, 1033-1042.
3. Giri A, Mishra SR, Goswami L, Panda AB, Bandyopadhyay A. (2014) A transdermal device from 2- hydroxy ethyl methacrylate grafted carboxymethyl guar gum- multiwalled carbon nanotube composites. RSC advances, 4, 13546-13556.
4. Giri A, Bhunia T, Goswami L, Panda AB, Bandyopadhyay A. (2015) Fabrication of acrylic acid grafted guar gum multiwalled carbon nanotube hydrophobic membranes for transdermal drug delivery, RSC Advances, 5, 41736–41744.
5. Giri A, Goswami L, Bandyopadhyay A. (2015) In-situ synthesis of acrylate grafted carboxymethyl guargum-carbon nanotube membranes for potential application in controlled drug delivery. European Polymer Journal, 74, 13-25.
6. Sanyasi S, Majhi R K, Kumar S, Mishra M, Ghosh A, Suar M, Satyam P V, Mohapatra H, Goswami C, Goswami L* (2016) Polysaccharide-capped silver Nanoparticles inhibit biofilm formation and eliminate multi-drug-resistant bacteria by disrupting bacterial cytoskeleton with reduced cytotoxicity towards mammalian cells, Scientific reports , 6, 24929
7. Sanyasi S, Kumar S, Ghosh A, Majhi R K, Kaur N, Singh U P, Choudhury P, Goswami C, Goswami L* (2016) A modified Polysaccharide based hydrogel for enhanced osteogenic maturation and mineralization independent of differentiation factors, Macromolecular Biosciences, 3,1-14.
8. Choudhury P, Kumar S, Singh A, Kumar A, Kaur N, Sanyasi S, Chawla S, Goswami C, Goswami L* (2018) Hydroxyethyl methacrylate grafted carboxy methyl tamarind (CMT-g-HEMA) polysaccharide based matrix as a suitable scaffold for skin tissue engineering. Carbohydrate Polymers, 189, 87-98.
9. Kumar S, Majhi R K, Sanyasi S, Goswami C, Goswami L* (2018) Acrylic acid grafted tamarind kernel polysaccharide-based hydrogel for bone tissue engineering in absence of any osteoinducing factors. Connective Tissue Research, Dec;59 (sup1):111-121.
10. Sengupta S, Kumar S, Das T, Goswami L, Ray S, Bandyopadhyay A (2019). A polyester with hyperbranched architecture as potential nano-grade antibiotics: An in-vitro study. Materials Science & Engineering C, 99, 1246-1256