Assistant Superintendent of Hostel QC-6Awards & Honours
- CSIR RA Fellowship awarded in 2018.
- Selected as Top 400 best innovative Ideas to transform India in Smart Fifty-IIM Calcutta and DST Joined program 2018.
- European Crystallographic Association accommodation-award Athens Bio-SAXS workshop 2014.
- Travel award for the Athens Bio-SAXS workshop from INSTRUCT (Oxford) in 2014.
- Winner of Business plan competition “E-Summit ‘12” conducted by IIT Roorkee India 2012.
- Selected in top 10 teams in BEST Business plan competition conducted by ABLE India 2011.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET JRF fellowship award in July 2007.
- Best poster award at Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun in 2005.
- Qualified joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET-Lectureship) (2005).
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (2005).
- Selected in JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam for M.Sc. in Biotechnology in 2003.
- Selected in entrance examination of Jamia Millia Islamia for M.Sc. of Biotechnology in 2003.
Indian Biophysics Association, Indian crystallography association Outreach Activity
Dedicated to research forefront
• Guillon R, Rahimova R, Preeti, Egron D, Rouanet S, Dumontet C, Aghajari N, Jordheim LP, Chaloin L, Peyrottes S. Lead optimization and biological evaluation of fragment-based cN-II inhibitors.Eur J Med Chem. (2019); 168: 28-44. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2019.02.040.
• Marton Z, Guillon R, Krimm I, Preeti,Rahimova R, Ergon D, Jordheim LP, Aghajari N, Dumontent C, Periguard C, Lionne C, Peyrottes S, Chaloin L.Identification of noncompetitive inhibitors of Cytosolic 5'-Nucleotidase II using a Fragment-Based Approach. J Med Chem. (2015);doi: 10.1021/acs.jmedchem.5b01616.
• Preeti, Tapas S, Kumar P, Madhubala R and Tomar S. (2013) Structural insight into DFMO resistant Ornithine Decarboxylase from Entamoeba histolytica: Tracking Adaptive Evolution. PLoS One. 8 (1): e53397. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0053397.
• Preeti, Tapas S, Kumar P, Madhubala R and Tomar S (2012) Biochemical, mutational and in silico structural evidence for a functional dimeric form of the ornithine decarboxylase from Entamoebahistolytica. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 6(2): e1559. doi:10.1371/journal.pntd.0001559.
• Aggarwal M, Tapas S, Preeti,Siwach A, Kumar P, Kuhn RJ, Tomar S. (2012)Crystal Structure of Aura Virus Capsid Protease and Its Complex with Dioxane: New Insights into Capsid-Glycoprotein Molecular Contacts. PLoS ONE 7(12): e51288. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0051288.
• Tapas S, Kumar A, Dhindwal S, Preeti, Kumar P. (2011) Structural analysis of chorismate synthase from Plasmodium falciparum: A novel target for anti-malaria drug discovery. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 49, 767-777.
• Patil DN, Preeti, Chaudhry A, Sharma AK, Tomar S, Kumar P. (2009) Purification, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of a Kunitz-type proteinase inhibitor from tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seeds. Acta Cryst. F. 65, 736-738.
• Tomar S, Patil DN, Datta M, Tapas S, Preeti, Sharma AK, Tomar S, Kumar P. (2009) Crystallization, and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of the complex of Kunitz-type tamarind trypsin inhibitor and porcine pancreatic trypsin. Acta Cryst. F. 65, 1179-1189.
Preeti et al. (2023). Genetically Modified Microbes in E-waste Management: A Perspective. In: Debbarma, P., Kumar, S., Suyal, D.C., Soni, R. (eds) Microbial Technology for Sustainable E-waste Management. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-25678-3_16
J. M. Rawat, S. Pandey, B. Rawat, N Rai, P. Preeti, A. Thakur, J. S. Butola, R. K. Bachheti, "Traditional Uses, Active Ingredients, and Biological Activities of Paris polyphylla Smith: A Comprehensive Review of an Important Himalayan Medicinal Plant", Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2023, Article ID 7947224, 18 pages, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1155/2023/7947224