- Deciphering the Effects of radiopharmaceuticals on epigenetic profile of colon cancer (BRNS-DAE, Govt of India, 2015-2018)
- Deciphering the role of lysine Nε acetyltransferases of Salmonella enterica in regulation of gene expression during infection (DBT, Govt. of India, 2017-2020)
- Translational Research Program on Gastrointestinal Bacterial Pathogens (DBT, Govt. of India, 2018-2021,, Co-PI)
- Convener Compliance Cell
- Batch coordinator
- Training and Placement cell member
Society for Biological Chemists of India (SBCI, Life Member)
1. Reddy S, Sahay P, Padhy D, Sarangi S, Suar M, Modak R, Rao A. Tear biomarkers in latanoprost and bimatoprost treated eyes. PLoS One. 2018 Aug 6;13(8):e0201740. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0201740. PMID: 30080906; PMCID: PMC6078293.
2: Sahay P, Rao A, Padhy D, Sarangi S, Das G, Reddy MM, Modak R. Functional Activity of Matrix Metalloproteinases 2 and 9 in Tears of Patients With Glaucoma. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017 May 1;58(6):BIO106-BIO113. doi: 10.1167/iovs.17-21723. PMID: 28586796.
3: Modak R, Das Mitra S, Vasudevan M, Krishnamoorthy P, Kumar M, Bhat AV, Bhuvana M, Ghosh SK, Shome BR, Kundu TK. Epigenetic response in mice mastitis: Role of histone H3 acetylation and microRNA(s) in the regulation of host inflammatory gene expression during Staphylococcus aureus infection. Clin Epigenetics. 2014 Jun 30;6(1):12. doi: 10.1186/1868-7083-6-12. PMID: 25075227; PMCID: PMC4114167.
4: Modak R, Basha J, Bharathy N, Maity K, Mizar P, Bhat AV, Vasudevan M, Rao VK, Kok WK, Natesh N, Taneja R, Kundu TK. Probing p300/CBP associated factor (PCAF)-dependent pathways with a small molecule inhibitor. ACS Chem Biol. 2013;8(6):1311-23. doi: 10.1021/cb4000597. Epub 2013 May 9. PMID: 23570531.
5: Selvi BR, Chatterjee S, Modak R, Eswaramoorthy M, Kundu TK. Histone acetylation as a therapeutic target. Subcell Biochem. 2013;61:567-96. doi: 10.1007/978-94-007-4525-4_25. PMID: 23150268.
6: Modak R, Das Mitra S, Krishnamoorthy P, Bhat A, Banerjee A, Gowsica BR, Bhuvana M, Dhanikachalam V, Natesan K, Shome R, Shome BR, Kundu TK. Histone H3K14 and H4K8 hyperacetylation is associated with Escherichia coli-induced mastitis in mice. Epigenetics. 2012 May;7(5):492-501. doi: 10.4161/epi.19742. Epub 2012 May 1. PMID: 22419123.
1. Mishra, P., Beura, S. and Modak, R.. (2020) Significance of enzymes in modern healthcare: from diagnosis to therapy (Book Chapter in "Bioprospecting of Enzymes in Industry, Healthcare and Sustainable Environment", Springer Nature)
2. Modak, R., Chatterjee, S. and Kundu T.K. (2012) Chromatin and chromatin remodeling: Implications in cellular processes and diseases. (Book chapter in "Text Book of Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Allied & Molecular Medicine", 4th edition, Prentice Hall of India)
3. Selvi, B.R., Chatterjee,S., Modak, R., Eswaramoorthy, M. and Kundu, T.K.. (2012) Histone Acetylation as a Therapeutic Target. Subcell Biochem. 61:567-96. (Book chapter in Epigenetics in Development and Disease)