Doctor in Philosophy (PhD), MicrobiologyAdministrative Responsibility
Awards & Honours
- Examination in charge
- Course Coordinator
- Academic Laboratory in-charge
- Junior Research Fellow - Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Best Poster award In: National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Plant Sciences: Morphology to Biotechnology,” Ravenshaw University
- Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI)
- Indian Science Congress (ISC)
- American Society of Microbiologists (ASM)
1. Ojha S, Singh P, Mishra S, Pattnaik R, Dixit S, Verma S (2020) Response surface methodology-based optimization and scale-up production of Amylase from a novel bacterial Strain, Bacillus aryabhattai KIIT BE-1. Biotechnology Reports (Accepted).
2. Mishra R, Singh PK, Dash S, Pattnaik R* (2018) Microbial pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass for enhanced biomethanation and waste management. 3 Biotech 8: 458.
3. Pattnaik R*, Mishra AK, Ramakrishnan B (2017) Influence of soil amendment on iron reduction in paddy field and crop improvement. Journal of Advanced Microbiology 3(1): 34-42.
4. Pattnaik R*, Mishra AK, Ramakrishnan B (2016) Fe(III) reduction potential in rice soil as influenced by microbial communities under flooded condition. Journal of Advanced Microbiology 2(6): 285-298.
5. Mohanty D, Jena R, Choudhury PK, Pattnaik R, Mohapatra S, Saini MR (2016) Milk Derived Antimicrobial Bioactive Peptides: A Review, International Journal of Food Properties, 19:4, 837-846.
1. Srichandan H, Puneet K. Singh, Pattnaik R, Mishra S (2019) Bioenergetics and Evolutionary Relationship in Biomethanation with Respect to Mcr. Biogas; New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi.
2. Singh P, Pattnaik R, Pal S, Debosmita Chakraborty D, Mishra S (2019) Microbial pretreatment of biogasifiable substrates: A step towards a zero-waste system. RDWU Bulletin of Science, Vol -1.
3. Ramakrishnan B, Patel D, Pattnaik R, Rekha S, Mishra AK (2009) Relevance of iron cycling and associated microorganisms in rice ecosystems. pp. 121-138. In: Agriculturally important microorganisms, Volume 1, Academic World International, India.