Doctor in Philosophy (PhD), MicrobiologyAdministrative Responsibility
Awards & Honours
- Examination in charge
- Course Coordinator
- Academic Laboratory in-charge
- Junior Research Fellow - Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Best Poster award In: National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Plant Sciences: Morphology to Biotechnology,” Ravenshaw University
- Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI)
- Indian Science Congress (ISC)
- American Society of Microbiologists (ASM)
1. Singh, PK., Srichandan, H., Ojha, SK., Pattnaik, R., Verma, SK., Pal, S., Singh, J., Mishra, S. (2021). Evaluation of biomethane potential of codigested sheep manure and kitchen refuse. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-021-01961-5.
2. Mohanty, P., Singh, PK., Adhya, TK., Pattnaik, R. and Mishra, S. (2021). A critical review on prospects and challenges in production of biomethanol from lignocellulose biomass. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-021- 01815-0.
3. Mohanty, P., Singh, PK., Chakraborty, D., Mishra, S. and Pattnaik, R. (2021). Insight into the role of PGPR in Sustainable Agriculture and Environment. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems 5, pp.183.
4. Ojha, SK., Pattnaik, R., Singh, PK., Dixit, S., Mishra, S., Pal, Kumar, S., (2020). Virus as nanocarrier for drug delivery redefining medical therapeutics - A status report. Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, 23.
5. Ojha, SK., Singh, P., Mishra, S., Pattnaik, R., Dixit, S., Verma, S. (2020). Response surface methodology-based optimization and scale-up production of Amylase from a novel bacterial Strain, Bacillus aryabhattai KIIT BE-1. Biotechnology Reports 27.
6. Mishra, R., Singh, PK., Dash, S., Pattnaik, R.* (2018). Microbial pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass for enhanced biomethanation and waste management. 3 Biotech 8: 458.
7. Pattnaik, R.*, Mishra, AK., Ramakrishnan, B. (2017). Influence of soil amendment on iron reduction in paddy field and crop improvement. Journal of Advanced Microbiology 3(1): 34-42.
8. Pattnaik, R.*, Mishra, AK., Ramakrishnan, B. (2016). Fe (III) reduction potential in rice soil as influenced by microbial communities under flooded condition. Journal of Advanced Microbiology 2(6): 285-298.
9. Mohanty, D., Jena, R., Choudhury, PK., Pattnaik, R., Mohapatra, S., and Saini, MR. (2016). Milk Derived Antimicrobial Bioactive Peptides: A Review, International J of Food Properties, 19:4, 837-846.
1. Ray, L., Pattnaik, R., Singh, PK., Mishra, S. and Adhya, TK. (2021). Environmental impact assessment of wastewater based biorefinery for the recovery of energy and valuable bio-based chemicals in a circular bioeconomy. Waste Biorefinery: Value addition through resource utilization, pp. 67-101.
2. Mohapatra, RK., Pattnaik, R., Bindhani, BK., Thatoi, H. and Parhi, PK. (2021). Bioremediation of Arsenic-Contaminated Environment Using Bacteria: An Update. Bioresource utilization and management. Apple Academic Press.
3. Rout M, Sardar B, Singh PK, Pattnaik R, Mishra S. (2021). Utilization of microbial potential for bioethanol production from lignocellulosic waste in Biotechnology for zero waste - Emerging Waste Management Techniques, Eds. K. Ravi Kumar and Chaudery M. Hussain, Wiley-VCH, Weinhelm.
4. Srichandan, H., Singh, PK., Pattnaik, R., Mishra, S. (2019). Bioenergetics and Evolutionary Relationship in Biomethanation with Respect to Mcr. Biogas; New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi.
5. Singh, PK., Pattnaik, R., Pal, S., Chakraborty, D., Mishra, S. (2019). Microbial pretreatment of biogasifiable substrates: A step towards a zero-waste system. RDWU Bulletin of Science, Vol -1.
6. Ramakrishnan, B., Patel, D., Pattnaik, R., Rekha, S., Mishra, AK. (2009). Relevance of iron cycling and associated microorganisms in rice ecosystems. pp. 121-138. In: Agriculturally important microorganisms, Volume 1, Academic World International, India.