PhD-IIT Kharagpur, M.Tech-NIT Durgapur (Chemical Engineering), B.Tech-IGIT Sarang, Odisha (Chemical Engineering) Awards & Honours
- Best poster presentation: International Conference on Advances in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology (APSRT): Vision 2030, 2019
- International travel grant: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 2018
- Teaching assistant: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 2015 -2020
- Institute research fellowship: Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, 2015-2020
- Scholarship for Masters’ study: Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, 2013-2015
- Academic achievement 2015 GATE, Chemical Engineering ranked among the top 9.3% with a score of 436. Qualified GATE in 2013, 2014 and 2015 in Chemical Engineering
- Member: American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Member: American Chemical Society
- Life Member: Fibre Reinforced Plastics Institute,
- Life Associate Member: India Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, India
- Contributed as a resource person in the ATAL FDP on Recycling of Plastics for Sustainable Growth from 10th Jan till 14th Jan.2022 at Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET): Institute of Plastics Technology (IPT)
- Co-Ordinator for the short term course on 'Characterization of Materials' at CIPET:IPT, Bhubaneswar during 24th and 25th February 2022.
- Co-Ordinator in the Short-Term Course on 'Quality Management System In Industries- ISO 9001:2015’ at CIPET:IPT, Bhubaneswar during 24th and 25th of March 2022.
Mohanta, S., Padarthi, Y., Chokkapu, S., Gupta, J., & Neogi, S. (2020). Ultra-violet health monitoring of smart composite laminate using embedded fiber Bragg grating sensors. Journal of Composite Materials, 54(22), 3143-3158.
Mohanta, S., Padarthi, Y., Gupta, J., & Neogi, S. (2021). Insight into the nondestructive performance evaluation of fiber‐reinforced polymer composite laminate immersed in produced water using embedded fiber Bragg grating sensor. Polymer Composites, 42(9), 4717-4727.
Mohanta, S., Padarthi, Y., Gupta, J., & Neogi, S. (2020). In-situ determination of degree of cure by mapping with strain measured by embedded FBG and conventional sensor during VIM process. Fibers and Polymers, 21(11), 2614-2624.
Sankhla, S#., Mohanta, S#., Namboothiri, K. K., Kuppusamy, R. R. P., & Neogi, S. (2021). Altered rheokinetic and mechanical behavior of anhydride cured epoxy resin due to addition of cellulose nano-crystals. Carbohydrate Polymer Technologies and Applications, 2, 100124. (Equally contributed as first author)
Padarthi, Y., Mohanta, S., Gupta, J., & Neogi, S. (2021). Assessment of transport kinetics and chemo-mechanical properties of GF/Epoxy composite under long term exposure to sulphuric acid. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 183, 109436.
Padarthi, Y., Mohanta, S., Gupta, J., & Neogi, S. (2022). Quantification of swelling stress induced mechanical property reduction of glass fiber/epoxy composites immersed in aqueous 10% sulphuric acid by instrumenting with distributed optical fiber sensors. Fibers and Polymers, 23(1), 212-221.
Kuppusamy, R. R. P., Neogi, S., Mohanta, S., Chinnasamy, M., Rathanasamy, R., & Uddin, M. (2022). Mechanical, Thermal, and Ablative Properties of Silica, Zirconia, and Titania Modified Carbon-Phenol Ablative Composites. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2022.
Kuppusamy, R. R. P., Mohanta, S., & Neogi, S. (2022). Molding of Carbon-Epoxy Composite Prepregs for Applications in Aerospace Industries. In Advanced Composites in Aerospace Engineering Applications (pp. 303-318). Springer, Cham.