Convener for stores, member secretary for IAEC and IBSCAwards & Honours
Young Scientist AwardMemberships
- Full member of American Society of Virology (ASV)
- Life member of Indian Veterinary Association
- Life member of Association of Microbiologist`s of India (AMI/LM-381(1)/2012)
- Life member of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) (L29480)
1. Kumar S. Extinction need not be forever. Nature. 6 Dec 2012; Vol-492 (7427): 9.
2.Panda S. Mohakud NK, Pena L, Kumar S. (2014). Human metapneumovirus: Review of an important respiratory pathogen. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 25C:45-52.
3.Mohanty D, Swagatika P, Kumar S, Pratima R (2019). In vitro evaluation of adherence and anti-infective property of probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum DM 69 against Salmonella enterica. Microbial Pathogenesis. 126:212-217.
4.Shrivastava AK, Kumar S, Sahu PS, Mahapatra RK.(2017) In-Silico identification and validation of a novel hypothetical protein in Cryptosporidium hominis and virtual screening of inhibitors as therapeutics. Parasitology Research. 116(5): 1533-1544.
5.Shrivastava AK, Kumar S, Mohakud NK, Suar M, Sahu PS.(2017.) Multiple etiologies of infectious diarrhea and concurrent infections in a pediatric outpatient based screening study in Odisha, India. Gut Pathogen. 9:16
6.Panda S. Mohakud NK, Suar M, Kumar S.(2017). Etiology, seasonality and clinical characteristics of respiratory viruses in children with respiratory tract infections in Eastern India (Bhubaneswar, Odisha). Journal of Medical Virology. 89(3): 553-558.
7.Mishra B, Turuk J, Sahu SJ, Khajuria A, Kumar S, Dey A, Praharaj AK. (2017). Co-circulation of all four dengue virus serotypes: first report from Odisha. Ind J Med Microbiol. 35(2):293-295.
8. Kumar S*, Pujhari SK, Chawala Y, Chakraborti A, Ratho RK. (2011). Molecular detection and sequence analysis of Hepatitis E Virus in patients with viral hepatitis from North India. Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 71 (2):110-7.
9.Kumar S, Ratho RK, Chawla YK and Chakraborti A. (2007). The incidence of sporadic viral hepatitis in North India: A Preliminary study. Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disease International. 6(6): 596-9.
10.Kumar S, Subhadra S, Singh B and Panda BK. (2013). Hepatitis E virus: The current scenario. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 17 (4): e228-e233.