"After completion of Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering (BE) in 2002, I spent few years in teaching profession in different engineering colleges for Computer Science subject. In 2012, I got an opportunity to pursue full time two years (2012-14) Master programme in Bioinformatics with 120 credits from prestigious Lund University, Sweden. First year included course works (60 credits) and second year fully devoted to research project(60 credits).
Currently, I am teaching Bioinformatics and Computer Science subjects(Theory and Computing Lab) in School of Biotechnology, KIIT University.
My areas of specialisations are :
1) Software development, programming in different languages(Perl, R, Java, Python, C, C++, BASIC, COBOL, FORTRAN, SQL, C#.NET, VB.NET,Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, BlueJ, Bash)
2) Web development(Java Script and its library JQuery, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, XML)
3) Data communication techniques(AJAX and CGI)
4) RDBMS(Oracle, SQLite)
5) Communication and data transfer(FTP commands)
6) Working in different operating systems(MS-DOS, Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X)
7) Cygwin based applications
8) Working with different docking and Molecular simulation tools