1. Sandeepan, B.S., V.G. Panchang, Sashikant Nayak, K.K. Kumar, and J.M. Kaihatu, : Performance of the WRF Model for Surface Wind Prediction around Qatar. J.
Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 35, 575–592, https://doi.org/10.1175/JTECH-D-17-0125.1
2. Sashikant Nayak and Vijay Panchang, . “Coastal Wave Height Statistics during Hurricane Ike,” Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Eng., ASCE DOI:
10.1061/ (ASCE) WW.1943-5460.0000327, pp 040150261-0401502611.
3. Sashikant Nayak and Prasad K. Bhaskaran, . “Coastal Vulnerability due to extreme waves at Kalpakkam based on historical tropical cyclones in the Bay of
Bengal,” International Journal of Climatology, Royal Meteorological Society, Vol. 34(5), pp 1460-1471.
4. Sashikant Nayak, Prasad K. Bhaskaran, R. Venkatasan and Sikha Gupta, . “Modulation of local wind-waves at Kalpakkam from remote forcing effects of Southern
Ocean swells,” Ocean Engineering, Elsevier, Vol. 64, pp 23-35.
5. Sashikant Nayak, Prasad K. Bhaskaran and R. Venkatasan, . “Near-shore Wave Induced Setup along coast during an Extreme Cyclone Event in the Bay of Bengal,”
Ocean Engineering, Elsevier, Vol. 55, pp 52-61.
6. Prasad K. Bhaskaran, Sashikant Nayak, Subba Reddy, P L N Murty and Debabrata Sen . “Performance and Validation of a Coupled Parallel ADCIRC-SWAN
model for THANE cyclone in the Bay of Bengal,” Environmental Fluid Mechanics, Springer, Vol. 13(6), pp 601-623.